Unique DMCA Text for Your Site
At our site, we uphold the importance of respecting the intellectual property rights of others, just as we expect others to respect ours. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), copyright owners or their authorized agents can submit a takedown notice to our designated DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are eligible to claim immunity from infringement claims under the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim, please provide us with notice that includes the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or their authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the specific infringing material to be removed, along with sufficient information to help us locate it. [Please include the URL of the relevant page to assist us in identifying the allegedly infringing work].
- Contact information of the complaining party, including their name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number.
- A statement from the complaining party, made in good faith, that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send all takedown notices through our Contact page. For prompt attention, we recommend sending them by email.
Please be aware that we may share the identity and information provided in any copyright infringement claim we receive with the alleged infringer. By submitting a claim, you understand, accept, and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a takedown notice due to a copyright infringement claim and believe it was mistaken or misidentified, you have the option to provide us with a counter notification in an attempt to restore the material in question to our site. The counter notification must be submitted in writing to our DMCA Agent and should include the following elements, as outlined in 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that was taken down and its original location.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you believe the material was removed or disabled due to mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, along with a statement of consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in the judicial district where your address is located (or if you are outside the United States, any judicial district where the service provider may be found). Additionally, state that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
Please send your counter notice through our Contact page. We highly recommend using email for efficient communication.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement seriously and adhere to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the DMCA. To maintain compliance, we maintain a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and make reasonable efforts to identify any repeat infringers. Accounts of individuals found to violate our internal repeat infringer policy will be terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and our DMCA claim handling policy at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to check back frequently to review this policy for any changes.